MY 2018 ALBUM WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST ONE-RIKY RICK



King kotini is working on realising his 8 track E.P stay shining.for his fans and they are impatiantly waiting for it.Riky said this is token Of appreciation to all those who have supported him over the years.


The project is for the fans who have supported me me through all the ups and downs this year.all people who have been by my side cheering me on and inspiring me to keep going in times where i feel like buying my head in the sand.if it wasnt for the people like you i would've given up on my dream long time ago but you hold me up firm and for that im forever grateful" he explained.


My 2018 album will probaly be my last one so before we get there i thought i give you a collection of songs as a token of appreciation.thank you to everybody who contributed to this E.P GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
#StayShiningEP
#sahiphopmag


tsiri mohale
tumelo mokgehle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRIDDY UGLY ON ANOTHER RELEASE

EMTEE SHOWS OFF HIS PENIS VIDEO LIVE ON INSTAGRAM

ZODWA WABANTU REFUSE TO TAKE PICTURE WITH SKOLOPAD!!!